Depending in your company's policy they will either self insure your goods or request that Trans Dragon provides door to door transit cover. However, even with the greatest care, accidents can and do happen. Adequate insurance coverage for your goods is important.
Trans Dragon will do their utmost to provide the greatest care, protection and attention to your household and personal effects that are being moved overseas.
How should I insure my belongings?
Your household goods should be insured for their full replacement value in the country to which you are moving. It is likely that the cost of repairs as well as replacement will be higher abroad. If you do not insure for full replacement value you will only be able to recover part of your loss from insurers.
How do I arrange insurance cover?
Trans Dragon will provide you with insurance proposal forms which you should complete and return to your "Move Manager" before packing. You would need to complete a proposal form for each individual shipment that you have i.e. air, sea, store etc.